- The name of the defendant;
- The crime for which the defendant was convicted;
- A description of the findings of abuse, neglect or exploitation by the Office of the Attorney General, including the circumstances surrounding the abuse;
- The date of conviction or the date that a plea of guilty or nolo contendere was accepted by the court;
- The relationship of the defendant to the victim; and
- The county where the offense or offenses occurred.
Arrested in Oklahoma for elder abuse? Call Oklahoma elder abuse lawyer Frank Urbanic in OKC at 405-633-3420.