Alternative Programs

It’s possible to get a deferred sentence. If somebody pleads to a deferred sentence, that means he or she pleaded guilty and has a probationary period with probationary terms. If the individual completes that probationary period without committing any more crimes and complies with the terms of probation, then the case can get dismissed. DUI court is also an option. That is typically for people who have multiple DUI charges.


For more information on Alternative Programs in Oklahoma, a free initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (405) 633-3420 today.