After A DUI Arrest In Oklahoma, Should I Request A DPS Hearing Or Modified License With Interlock?

There are pros and cons to either choice, but it is generally a better idea to initially request a hearing. You may change your mind later and request a modified license. If you initially request a modified license, then you cannot change your mind and request a hearing beyond 15 days after your arrest.

For more information on a DPS Hearing In Oklahoma, a free initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (405) 633-3420 today.